We have been amiss in keeping our newsletter updated and current. There are no excuses, just explanations.
Towards the end of 2007, Hawaiian Waikiki Wedding went through many new and exciting changes. For many years, a high percentage of our business contracts were with established companies that outsourced their wedding needs and through previous clients' referrals. That worked well but we were constantly seeking methods to improve and expand our business. Entered the World Wide Web! It was time to change.
Do we really believe that this way of reaching out and interacting with customers will help our business? There is no doubt about it. After doing our own test and research, we learned that the internet has greatly improved our Customer Satisfaction, reach a wider customer base, and saves time.
The opportunities presented with doing business on the web are phenomenal. There are advantages and disadvantages but overall, the positives outweigh the negatives. The important thing is to remember that there is no perfect way, just a better way of doing business.
So how do we rate the World Wide Web? We believe that the Web is by far the best and economical way to reach new Prospects and test new Opportunities before spending valuable time and money. Waste time and money and most business will flounder and die. So this year we are putting in a lot of effort to learn and innovate using the internet.
Do we think that the customer will benefit? A big YES! Customers value their time and money just as much as us. And if a service is deemed excellent by the customer, the golden 'word-of-mouth' endorsement will certainly follow. Irrelevant of how new methods and opportunities are carried out, the goal remains the same, customer satisfaction rules!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- taueva fa'otusia
- I live on the slopes of Diamond Head in the island of Oahu. My partner and I have been coordinating weddings since 1995.
15 comments:
I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers but this paragraph is actually
a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.
Also visit my web blog private Krankenversicherung Rentner
Terrific work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the net.
Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this submit upper!
Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)
Take a look at my web-site: credit equity home loan refinance
I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, but
I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It's lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before.
Take a look at my web-site; refinancing a mortgage with bad credit
Thank you for some other informative web site.
Where else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect method?
I have a challenge that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on
the look out for such information.
My web site - all inclusive resort
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It will always be useful to read through content from other
authors and use a little something from their
sites.
Take a look at my page :: studentloans
My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know
I am getting experience every day by reading such good
articles or reviews.
my page; What Do I Need To Get A Home Equity Loan
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we
communicate?
Feel free to surf to my webpage ... kv für studenten
Really no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.
my blog professional search engine optimisation
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Visit my webpage: the best reseller hosting
Hey great website! Does running a blog such as this take a lot of
work? I've very little expertise in programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply needed to ask. Thank you!
my weblog uhren outlet online
This paragraph gives clear idea in support of the new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do running a blog.
My weblog ... website optimization Services
This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and
i am truly pleassant to read everthing at alone place.
my web site: mackinac island vacation packages
Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also
am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation;
many of us have created some nice procedures and we
are looking to exchange techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email
if interested.
Here is my webpage: make money as affiliate
Very rapidly this web page will be famous among all blogging visitors,
due to it's pleasant content
my web page - working jobs from home
ohhh Fine selective data
Also visit my web site; günstige urlaubsreisen
Post a Comment